My first blogging award and I got two! VERSATILE BLOGGER & INCREDIBLY SWEET BLOGGER Awards!
I just can’t believe it. One of my fav blogger Diane from Simply Diane pass on that awards today and it truly made my day and sent me over the moon. This must’ve been the feeling those actors have when they receive Oscar! Ha 🙂
In honor of Diane who nominate me, let me tell you a bit about Diane, you guys will love her blog! I first come across her post when she wrote about her son’s birthday and her story of his adoption. That story really touch my hearts and I just know I fall in love with her blog and I subscribe immediately. Day to day I look forward for her new post her story sometimes makes me feel like reading email from a good friend, a sister.. someone you really look up too. Diane also has featured on freshly pressed – not just once, twice – that I know of. Come and visit her blog I guarantee you’ll enjoy it as much as I do.
Back to the awards. I graciously and humbly accept these awards! Thank you Diane.
The rules in accepting these awards are as follows:
VERSATILE BLOGGER INCREDIBLY SWEET BLOGGER
Link to person who gave you award Link to person who gave you award
List 7 random facts about yourself Display Award
Pass award on to 15 new bloggers List 5 truth about yourself
Let bloggers know they won Pass award on to 5 bloggers
I have to tweak the rules a bit too, just because I don’t think I know 15 blogger. Sorry, I kinda the newbie here. I will list 5 random facts about myself and I will choose 5 bloggers to pass on the awards to.
- I’m a very smart shopper. I believe most stuff is overpriced. I (Hardly) pay retail for anything. I know where to look and when to buy. Come to Denver and I’ll take you on a shopping journey with me.
- I’m a fat woman with attitude. I hate diet stuff! I hate diet sugar, diet soda, diet drinks.. I hate the taste of diet everything!
- I have to have rice at least once a day or my day just seems incomplete.
- I’m a hopeless romantic. Ask my husband.
- I don’t know how to write! Seriously. I look at blogging as my online diary – at first. Turn out that there’s more to blogging and I truly enjoy it. I’m still learning and I hope to get better at it.
I just love to receive these awards and love it more when I know I can pass it on. I have chosen 5 other blog that I enjoy reading, subscribe & visit often. And in no particular order the awards goes to:
- Katybeth – My Odd Family. I first saw all the comment she left on Diane’s blog and her comment is FUNNY! Intrigue, I look up her blog and it is much funnier. She made me laugh till my cheek hurt! Not only that her blog is full on interesting information. I look forward to her El Morno everyday.
- MB – A Hmong Woman. Her stories just click with me. My husband is Hmong and I strive to learn everything I can about Hmong to educate myself and for a better understanding of the culture. MB gave me just that and more!
- Whatsayyou. I even haven’t got a change to add it to my blog roll! Whaysayyou left a comment in my blog few times and I visit her blog as well. And I love what I see or read! Her opinion on her life event is refreshing.
- Joymanifest. Her writing in infuse with Islamic point of view that I also share. When I’m in need of more spiritual reading and quote I went and check her blog. Her writing is very calming and educating.
- Last but of course not least. Paige Morgan – Slightly off balance. She claimed to be off balance but her willingness to admit it and write about it proof to us that she’s actually more balance than she think. I love reading her love affair with wine and how she turns our daily motherhood chaotic life in humor. It’s refreshing to know that we’re not in this alone. There are others who also share our story. Through Paige blog I discover Diane and from Diane to Katybeth and so on.. and so on….
Again, I’m very honor to accept these awards and what a privilege to have met such a wonderful blogger that I can call friends.